Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tagged!

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

* I was the tallest girl in my high school class
* I have the least gray hair of my 5 siblings
* I lived in 23 houses/apartments (not counting dorm rooms) during the first
30 years of my life; I have lived in one house for the past 28 (see previous post)
* I like to read and walk at the same time.
* We were married, dedicated our babies, had our kids' weddings, and dedicated their babies all in the same church.
* All 5 kids in my family graduated from the same small Christian college.
* I have 5 nieces, 1 sister-in-law, and my daughter out there in blog land.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME

* Heights
* Roller coasters
* Breast cancer
* Drug and alcohol addiction
* Skiing
* Confrontation
* Water (drowning)

7 RANDOM/MUSIC AT THE MOMENT

* Alan Asbury - especially Somebody's Praying You Through
* Dallas Holm - especially Rise Again
* Sandi Patti
* Really good classical guitar music
* Top notch piano music
* Josh Groban
* The men's quartet my husband has sung with for over 20 years

7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST

* Autumn
* Chocolate
* Diet Dr. Pepper
* Reading
* Singing in choir
* Mountains at dusk
* My huge family

7 THINGS I SAY MOST

* I'm so tired!
* Good Grief
* I love you to pieces (to my grandkids)
* It's Monday already?
* Put that cell phone away and pay attention to your driving (to people in other cars)
* Put the toys away now (to my grandkids)
* God is Good - All the Time!

7 THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ME SAY

* I love cleaning house!
* I enjoy shopping.
* I wish I could gain a few pounds.
* Airplane travel is so much fun.
* I hope it gets to 100 degrees today.
* Let's water the lawn EVERY DAY.
* No, I don't want to eat out tonight - I'd rather cook!

I imagine most people have done this already, but I'm tagging :

Blessed Life
Franklin Street

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your first meme! I especially like the things you would never say! Good job, Mom!

Dawn said...

Thanks, Kristen - did you fix my links for me? I'm so low tech!

Kristen said...

Yes I did. You're not low tech, I just haven't shown you how to do it yet!

Theresa said...

Great Job....and very funny.

rena said...

I enjoyed your first meme - and am glad you're feeling better. Blog on!

Brenda said...

You'll never hear me say any of those things either, except that I don't mind flying.

Thanks for playing along. Love your list!

Ashley said...

i wish i could say i'd like to gain a few pounds. i'm totally opposite! and how cool--you've lived in so many different houses but yet the most important things have all taken place in the same church!

Dawn said...

The statement about wishing I could gain a few pounds was under "things I'd never be heard saying" Believe me, I wish I could say it, too! It was total sarcasm.

Sherry said...

quick random question...do you think Kevin and Angie are interested in the washer and dryer? Let me know=)

Wystful1 said...

LOL....I'm laughing at the 7 things you WOULDN'T SAY. That's me all over.