7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
* I was the tallest girl in my high school class
* I have the least gray hair of my 5 siblings
* I lived in 23 houses/apartments (not counting dorm rooms) during the first
30 years of my life; I have lived in one house for the past 28 (see previous post)
* I like to read and walk at the same time.
* We were married, dedicated our babies, had our kids' weddings, and dedicated their babies all in the same church.
* All 5 kids in my family graduated from the same small Christian college.
* I have 5 nieces, 1 sister-in-law, and my daughter out there in blog land.
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
* Roller coasters
* Breast cancer
* Drug and alcohol addiction
* Water (drowning)
7 RANDOM/MUSIC AT THE MOMENT
* Alan Asbury - especially Somebody's Praying You Through
* Dallas Holm - especially Rise Again
* Sandi Patti
* Really good classical guitar music
* Top notch piano music
* Josh Groban
* The men's quartet my husband has sung with for over 20 years
7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST
* Diet Dr. Pepper
* Singing in choir
* Mountains at dusk
* My huge family
7 THINGS I SAY MOST
* I'm so tired!
* Good Grief
* I love you to pieces (to my grandkids)
* It's Monday already?
* Put that cell phone away and pay attention to your driving (to people in other cars)
* Put the toys away now (to my grandkids)
* God is Good - All the Time!
7 THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ME SAY
* I love cleaning house!
* I enjoy shopping.
* I wish I could gain a few pounds.
* Airplane travel is so much fun.
* I hope it gets to 100 degrees today.
* Let's water the lawn EVERY DAY.
* No, I don't want to eat out tonight - I'd rather cook!
I imagine most people have done this already, but I'm tagging :