- Watched my poor hubby's face looking like he'd been in a boxing match from skin cancer surgery. It looked even worse the next day - eye almost swollen shut.
- Played "slide" and every other playground piece of equipment with the littles.
- Fed the twinnies their new favorite lunch - ham and cheese pinwheels.
- Hubby took himself to the emergency room (I couldn't go because the twins were sleeping soundly in their little beds). Got home 3 hours later with a kidney infection diagnosis. What a double whammy! At 10 when he left, I thought he was going to the grocery store to get cranberry juice to stave off said diagnosis. What a communication snafu!
- Left hubby home in his sick bed while I went to visit the CSU Annual Flower Trial Garden with our 4x4 group, then out to eat. I really needed the fellowship with adults after many hours with littles the last two weeks. (Of course, I forgot my camera - got this pic off the web).
("The purpose of the trial program conducted at the Annual Flower Trial Garden is to evaluate the performance of different annual plant cultivars under our unique Rocky Mountain environmental conditions. Our growing conditions are characterized by high altitude, intense solar radiation, drying winds, severe hailstorms, large fluctuations between day and night temperatures and a season-long need for irrigation. Each year, our annual trial consists of over 1,000 different cultivars of annual bedding plants. Varieties are grouped by genus, arranged by color and grown in rows, side-by-side, so as to facilitate the comparison of similar varieties.") You can Google CSU Annual Flower Trial Garden and see amazing pictures on their home page.
- Got the confirmation of good news that my cousin Ann, the missionary in Mali, Africa, is coming to visit in 3 weeks for the first time ever. So excited!
- Didn't get any cleaning or grocery shopping done. Did finish a bit of laundry, though. Finished the book, The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Excellent - highly recommend!
- Took Care Bear to look for "Silly Bands" - if you have a little girl in your life, you may have heard of this latest fad. We lucked out at Walgreen's, our second stop.
- Caught cold from little Emma - just can't stop kissing those little faces, even if they're a bit snotty!
- Was challenged by Sermon #10 of the series in James.
Go on over to Becky's place to join the fun.