No worries - the snow's all gone, the sun is out, and it's 63 degrees. I love the first snowfall, because it gets me in the mood for the Christmas season. I don't like blizzards or icy streets, but a beautiful, frosty Christmas-card-looking snowfall is just fine with me.
I did a meme this morning and it just disappeared into Blogger-land. It didn't even get a chance to be published - Blogger just ate it. So now I've had to try to recreate my answers. It's unbelievable - I can't remember some of the things I said a few hours ago! So frustrating. But I'll give it a try. I was tagged by Kristen, so here goes.
1. Things that scare me:
* Water (as in drowninig)
* Breast Cancer
2. People that make me laugh
* My grandkids (especially Care Bear at this time in her life)
* Some of my blogging friends
* Hawkeye (Alan Alda) on old Mash reruns
3. Things I hate most
4. Things I don't understand
* Thong underwear
* Cell phones in church, in the car, in the airport, in restaurants, etc. etc. etc.
5. Things I am doing right now
* Recreating this list that I did earlier this morning and Blogger ate
* Trying to remember what I said earlier this morning on this post!
* Watching the clock until I take the kiddoes to my mom's and go get some medical tests done (nothing to worry about!)
6. Things I'd like to do before I die
* Go back to Hawaii
* See my grandkids grown and living good Christian lives
* Lose weight again!
7. Things I can do
* Walk and read at the same time
* Play the piano and organ (though not that well!) and sing alto
* Make killer caramel rolls and apple pies
8. Words that describe my personality
9. Things I can't do
* Anything with a ball
10. Things that are good to listen to
* Good music
* Anyone who needs to talk
* God's Holy Spirit
11. Things not to listen to
* Heavy metal music
* Dirty jokes
* Negative people
12. Things I'd like to learn
* To be quiet
* To maintain a weight loss (sensing a pattern here?)
* To play piano without the music in front of me
13. Favorite foods
* Fresh Bread
* Mexican Food (Could this be why I have the second one in #12?)
14. Things I drink on a regular basis
* Diet Dr. Pepper
* Hot tea
* Water (bottled)
15. TV Shows I Watched as a Kid
* Leave it to Beaver
* Perry Mason (every Saturday night while we ate hamburgers on t.v. trays)
* Dr. Kildare (I had such a crush on Richard Chamberlain - I was so sad when I found out he's gay!)
16. Persons I'm tagging for this meme
* Diane (Partners in Prayer, if she can do it from Argentina)
* Diane (in Arkansas)
* Pea (up there in Canada)
I'd do the fancy linky thing, but Blogger's being too poopy today and it takes too long!
Have a great week-end!