- Vandalism - why kids are out at 2:00 in the morning doing damage to the library, the senior center, schools, the rec center, bronze sculptures in their town.
- Thong underwear.
- Drivers who jump into the fast lane and then slow down, causing me to have to almost hit them.
- Cell phones in church - and the people who forget to turn them off!
- Girls who wear huge words on the back of their shorts or sweats.
- The allure of Las Vegas - to me it seems like a huge monument to greed and false hope.
- People who have dogs that they never play with, who bark 24/7 and drive the neighbors crazy. One of our neighbors told the complaining neighbor that if they didn't like it, they could move!
- Lousy editing in the newspaper - typos and usage errors in headlines and stories. My English teacher personality wants a red pen in hand as I read the paper.
- Adults who can't follow directions - I work so hard to make things clear and easy to understand and I still get too many questions.
- Wearing flip flops in the snow.
- Why some people have such great hair and I DON'T.
- Why people walk around in groups of friends, each one talking to someone else on the phone.
- Why time goes faster every year!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Thirteen Things I Will Never Understand
Posted by Dawn at 6:44 PM