Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Untitled

There is so much I want to say, but no time to say it.

There is so much thinking going on, but the only time is at night when I should be sleeping.

I am so grateful for all of the prayers being offered to God for our family, both here and unborn.

There is quite a bit of frustration in my life right now.

I will concentrate on the verse I picked from the stack of cards this morning "randomly" - you think??


"You, Lord, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in you." Isaiah 26:3 (TLB)


10 comments:

Susie said...

You're in my prayers..
I can only imagine how difficult this time is for you.
xo

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and yours today. Fall into the arms of Jesus and let Him bring rest to your soul right now.

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Still praying, Dawn. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Nancy said...

You continue to be in my prayers as you face the coming days. May God give you the strength you need to face each day. I will also pray that you are able to sleep and get the rest you need. Please know how much I care!
(((((DAWN)))))

Barb said...

I can only imagine the mental state you're in right now, Dawn. You and Kristen have been on my mind constantly. I did the only thing I could think of to help you right now - I requested prayer for all of you, in my Sunday post.

Unknown said...

I'm thinking you must be one strong person to have trials within your family thrown at you from every direction. I'm glad you are blessed with strong faith. You are all in my prayers.

Linda said...

I'll be gone for a while, but you will continue to be in my prayers dear Friend.

Midlife Mom said...

I am still holding you and your family up in prayer and will continue to do so! I need to now skip over to Kristen's as she left a nice comment for me today. I want her to know that we all are praying and may she find some peace and comfort in that!

Brenda said...

I'm praying for all of you. And the verse you picked speaks volumes to me. I'm sure it's no coincidence.

Hugs!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Not random sweetie! that is what Jack and I call a God-incidence!